Monday, April 13, 2009

Shut UP....if you're in the PCL.




I'm sitting in the new study area of the PCL (the one that doesn't smell of mold) and people...when no one is talking and the room is dead silent--take that as a hint to can it!

One woman sitting to my left feels it's legit to talk on her cell phone in front of everyone. And well, that's not legit. I would mention this to the Paula Cole look alike but she looks like a women's gender studies professor--and you know those bitches don't play (unless it's hockey).

Her three different prints of paisley along with her flowey skirt and head bandana make me want to kick this abuser of cell phones back to Little House on the Prairie and let Laura Ingalls teach her how to use a fucking telegraph.

People are now starring at this one time Lilith Fair attendee and I'm voting that the Latino women at my 12 o'clock is about to say something--it's obvious her spices are getting heated. Viva la silencio!

No comments:

Post a Comment