Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TXOJ Issues....

Dear TXOJ readers,

On April 1, 2009 some real cool cyber squatters squatted my old site www.texasorangejuice.com.

I bought a new domain and blog from Google www.txorangejuice.com. however, Google is being a big ol' chach and the domain for some reason won't mesh with the blog.

People, I am a shit talker extraordinaire--not a computer nerd...so please bare with me and my shitastic site. I was able to save most of my old post, but pictures on the old blogs do not want to cooperate. And yea...I admit I'm lazy and rarely post, but you would be surprise to know that I have over 100 blog postings and the likelihood of me going through it all is about as likely as me graduating on time.

So fellow TXOJ readers you will now be able to access the worst of Texas' juice at www.TXOJonline.com in three days... for now just stick to www.TXOJonline.blogspot.com and don't complicate things.

AND

DO NOT go to www.texasorangejuice.com! Because the douche-nozzles who squatted me and wanted me to pay $1,999.00 to have my domain back can shove a huge orange...or oranges if they're real kinky... up their pie-hole, and that skank that's on their website in front of the tower can go kill herself.

Sincerely,

TXOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment