Monday, March 30, 2009

2009 Round-Up: The weekend Fratastica met a high-lighter.

This past weekend many of you probably saw drunken sorostitues and frat daddies runnin’ amok around West Campus and thought you were on Spring Break '86 with Zach Morris and AC Slater...however, you were mistaken. It was just ROUND-UP 2009!


And right about now... if you are a GDI (God Damn Independent!) you are probably patting yourself on the back for not buying into the trend of paying for your friends freshman year.

Round-Up is a weekend where Fratastica mates with 1980’s florescent beach gear and produces Frat-escent-- an ensemble that really only highlights fratting’s chachiness. You can see by the picture below that when I opted to not go for the all too popular highlighter look... I inversely was highlighted. 


WHAT...Irony.

But I can’t front…Round-Up is the shit! It's the only weekend where I can pretend I’m an incoming freshman majoring in K through 4th Education from Beaumont while getting to take a turn on the slip-n-slide repeatedly! I love it. Not to mention the high school senior males visiting UT that I can take advantage of...


Welcome to college, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment